Wednesday 2 May 2012

Vid liv

Hej allihopa! I'm sorry I haven't posted anything for the past month, and sorry it's in English. Our laptop is broken. Very beyond-all-repair broken so I'm at the library right now. With only an English keybord to work with I prefer to use English rather than kryptic Swedish. I finished work a bit earlier today and so got some spair time to kill in town.

Yes, I started my new job on the 9th och April for those of you who didn't know. Working as a waitress at Pizza Hut. It's ok, my collegues are very nice and I get to keep all the tip that I make which makes up for the minumum wage and hard work. Last week I managed to buy a new hoover with it! Been without a hoover since, I don't know, February? I know I didn't have one when I went to Sweden. It's only a cheap one but I adore it. Never again will I sweep the carpet! I could make it and altar and worship it.

Jacob is at the childminder's. An English woman who live a couple of minutes from our house. It seams to be going well. He had a bad time with it the second week though, was a bit upset, banging the toys and not settling in very well. But this week has been alright and I think he enjoy's it now. When I leave him he just walkes in and waves me good bye.

Speaking of, need to go and pick him up now on the bike that I got for my birthday. Got a child seat at the back for him. I'm so happy to have a bike! I'm just not a car person at all.

Will try to keep you updated (if I've got any readers left).

Kram
Linnea

1 comment:

  1. Grattis i efterskott!! Var ute på resa så missade påminnelsen från allsmäktiga facebook, mycket praktiskt med födelsedagar annars.
    Hoppas allt är kanon!

    ReplyDelete